Stubben Snaffle Bridle Freedom 11 with Slide &Lock
Discover the new generation of the Freedom Snaffle - the Freedom II. With a completely revised design, we are setting new standards in horse-friendliness and comfort.
Freedom of movement of the ears:
The unique Freedom snaffle bridle takes your horse's anatomy and biomechanics into account. The eyes and ears are the most important means of communication for horses. Neither the browband nor the headpiece of the Freedom snaffle bridle cross the 16 muscles of the horse’s ears. Since no pressure is exerted on nerves and veins, the Freedom snaffle bridle allows full freedom of movement of the ears.
Joy of movement and motivation:
The special positioning of the headpiece and throatlatch leaves out the sensitive areas of the poll and throat - the horse's flight instincts are thus not triggered. Instead of provoking refusal and discomfort, the horse can develop its full joy of movement and willingness to work without hindrance. The stress factors often caused by conventional snaffle bridles are avoided.
Clear field of vision:
With conventional snaffle bridles, the cheekpieces often restrict the field of vision towards the back. With the Freedom snaffle bridle it is maintained thanks to the innovative cheek piece layout: the arch spares the eye as well as sensitive nerves in this area.
Completely revised snaffle bridle:
The Freedom snaffle bridle has been completely redesigned together with an equine dentist in order to make it even more comfortable for horses whilst improving the fit:
- the headpiece has been slimmed down in the middle and positioned further back in order to spare the ears and poll even better
- the field of vision towards the back has improved even more due to the set back position
- additional, soft padding in the area of the cut-away for the ears increases comfort
- even softer chin pad with anatomical shape and adapted dimensions for each size
- revision of the arched cheek pieces for an unbroken axis to the bit
- the headpiece always fits correctly behind the ears in all sizes
- wider noseband with soft padding for more comfort and more elegant look
- pressure avoidance by recessing the noseband padding in the area of the molars
- one single, shared cheek piece for noseband and bit optimises the fit of the snaffle and also improves the appearance due to less material on the horse's head
- more filigree browband
- optimised fit due to completely newly developed measurements and cutting for all sizes
- the revised Freedom snaffle bridle is equipped with the new Slide&Lock fastening