Shapley's Hi-Shine Shampoo
- Use several good squirts of Hi Shine in a bucket as you are adding water from a hose to get lots of bubbles and get the shampoo mixed well with the water.
- Hi Shine can be applied directly to wet coats to get rid of tough stains.
- Hi Shine Shampoo is specifically formulated to get Original M-T-G (and plus!) off a horse’s coat, mane and tail when needed without stripping the hair of its natural oils. It is most effective in removing Original M-T-G (and plus) if used undiluted and applied directly to the area where Original M-T-G has been applied.
- Hi Shine is gentle enough to be used every day, but avoid getting into horse’s eyes or nose.
- Hi Shine rinses out easily and leaves a beautiful shine to the horse’s coat.
- When bathing a horse, use a rubber curry comb or rubber hand mitt gently to really get the horse scrubbed to the skin and clean. Do this after applying a good bit of sudsy water and shampoo onto the horse with a sponge.
- If additional conditioning is needed, Shapley’s Natural Elegance has been formulated to work exceptionally well after washing with Hi Shine.