- Helps to reduce tension and improve concentration and focus
- Supporting a healthy nervous system
- 5% Magnesium Oxide (which contains 52.7% Magnesium)
- 6g Magnesium per 5g daily serve
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Magnesium is an essential mineral, playing important roles in many areas of metabolism. One of its major roles is as a co-factor in the enzymes involved in nerve and neuro-muscular transmission – helping to regulate nerve to nerve and nerve to muscle transmission and communication.
A lack of magnesium can result in nerve and neuro-muscular excitability, resulting in a tense, nervous horse.
Stressful situations such as strenuous activity and competition, travelling, prolonged stabling and lack of grazing, or new environments may further increase magnesium requirements as stress levels rise.
Magnitude provides supplemental magnesium, together with controlled amounts of calcium (another key mineral in nerve and muscle metabolism), to help promote healthy nerve function and reduce tension, enabling the horse to focus and concentrate.
What are the benefits of Magnitude?
Magnitude provides magnesium from Magnesium Oxide, which is produced from calcined magnesite, extracted from natural deposits in the earth. The Magnesium Oxide used in Magnitude typically contains 52.7% elemental magnesium.
- Natural source of magnesium to supplement low or marginal levels in forage.
- A very small daily serving of 5g provides 2.6g elemental magnesium, easily mixed in feed for fussy feeders
- Safe use with most typical fortified performance and leisure feeds and forage.
COLLECTION IN STORE ONLY!!!