FORAN EQUINE Copper Max Paste 30g
A palatable, easy-to-use paste formulation containing Copper, Zinc and biotin all in a 30g graduated oral dosing syringe. Ideally suited for horses at grass but also may be used in the management of Copper in take of those horses kept indoors where daily in-feed supplementation is not the preferred choice. A chelated Copper and Zinc syringe for convenient supplementation
- Chelated Copper – required for the healthy development and integrity of connective tissue as well as being required for bone development
- Zinc – involved in protein and carbohydrate synthesis. Important for the integrity of the skin
- Biotin – to support healthy hoof horn growth
- Can be used in breeding or for performance horses as an alternative to daily supplementation.
- Ideal for horses kept at pasture
*Suitable for all horses including young stock*