Carr Day and Martin Carrs Leather Oil
Carrs Leather Oil is an intensive conditioning for excessively dry or brittle leather.
- Injects moisture and nourishes leather to soften and protect.
- Use until leather is soft and more natural in appearance.
- Leaves items water-resistant.
- Intensive conditioning for excessively dry leather.
- A specially formulated viscous oil with waterproofing properties suitable for saddlery, harness and walking boots.
- Moisturises and nourishes leather items leaving them soft and supple.
- Use as required on dry and brittle leather only.
- Ensure leather is clean, then apply a thin layer to the flesh side of leather and allow to soak in for at least 24 hours.
- If required, also apply a thin layer to the grain side.
- Re-apply if leather still appears dry, taking care not to over-oil.
- Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck.
- Test on a hidden area before use.
- Key ingredients: mineral oil, waterproof resin.