Berkshire Hunt Boot
The Berkshire Hunt Riding Boot is a classic, versatile style that can be worn for many disciplines.
Beautiful soft leather with a soft leather lining, our Berkshire Boots have been designed for Men, whether you’re an eventer, dressage, or hunt rider.
- These boots have the design of a classic men’s hunt boot featuring soft cow aniline leather uppers and luxurious cow leather linings for comfort.
- The leather is strong and supple. It molds to the leg and provides comfort and support.
- Together with the leather lining the thickness makes them suitable for heavier wear. Not only do these boots look the part, but they have those all-important Tuffa touches, like full-length rear zips with neat rear zip closures to ensure that zips stay fastened, a design that rises to the outside of the boot, to give an even more elegant appearance without interfering with the knee.
- The YKK zip has a loop and popper neatly hidden at the top which prevents the chance of the zip coming down.
- The leather panels on each side of the zip help to protect the zip from being damaged.
- The rubber soles provide a non-slip surface which reduces the risk of slipping on ramps or wet grass.
- The soles are durable and sit nicely in the stirrup.
- They provide comfort and style.
If you would like the made-to-measure option, please complete the bespoke measurement form by clicking this link: https://www.tuffaboots.com/made-to-measure
– Soft cow aniline leather uppers – Luxurious cow leather linings – Full-length rear zips – Neat rear zip closures – Rubber soles – 7.5/41 – 13/47 – Black