Horze Nevada Rain Sheet
Thin sheet has all of the strength of our popular turnouts in a lighter weight.
Sometimes a lighter weight sheet is all you need to keep your horse dry, warm and comfortable during unseasonable weather. A heavy turnout rug will only serve to overheat if the thermometer climbs up too high during a January thaw. This lightweight sheet is designed with all of the same qualities of our rugged turnout rugs for days when all your horse needs is a thin layer. Improved design includes handy snap buckles on the front which can be fastened with just one hand as opposed to traditional T-buckle closures. When spring weather becomes unpredictable, reach for this handsome sheet and keep the chill off your happy horse.
- 1200D ripstop
- Neckline shaped to reduce pressure and prevent rubbing on the withers
- High shoulder gussets for better fit and freedom of movement
- Double front buckles with snap hook for quick and easy fastening
- Adjustable front closure for a custom fit
- Double cross surcingles
- Large tail flap for protection
- Adjustable leg straps
1200D ripstop 100% Polyester. 3000mm/3000mvp.
Machine wash at 30 degrees. Air dry.
A smart-looking turnout sheet for warmer climates. This sheet is durable and strong and is great for cold rainy days or brisk wind.