Horse first Cuppra
Cuppra is the ultimate copper top-up with a multitude of health benefits. It has a high copper availability for coat and conditioning.
Give a course of Cuppra if you notice your horse is lacking stamina or if its coat is not looking as healthy as it should
Why Choose Cuppra?
- Vital for the absorption of iron.
- Essential for broodmares during pregnancy.
- Extremely important for enzymes involved in the development of connective tissues such as cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- One of the most important minerals required for healthy hoof growth.
- A shortage will lead to abnormal bone development and brittle bones.